Before you Buy our MHRB –
Here are some facts about our products:
Vinho da Jurema
Arbre de peau
- Many manufacturers are using the bark as a natural dye in clothing and leather production. This is because of its’ high tannin content that produces its rich purple color.
- The healing properties of the tree make it useful in treating pets against parasites.
- Brazilian indigenous tribes use the root bark as a natural entheogen.
- As well, in Mexico the stem bark is a popular ethnomedicine. Therefore, they use the plant to treat many burn victims on a massive scale. Burn victims are treated using the root bark. The Mayans used the plants’ properties to treat various skin ailments and scars. The term Tepezcohuite means “skin tree”. As a result, it is well known for its successful treatments over time.
- Today, many Westerners use the root bark of this tree to treat psoriasis and eczema.